Ads1

ads2

pAGES

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mbong Amata finally opens up on her crashed marriage


"Jeta is a great guy but we had to move on" -

"Life happened....I have a lot of great and fond memories. I had more fun than bad memories with my former husband. I was first married to my friend before a husband. That was why we were civil enough to know that even if the marriage didn't work, we were still friends and that is the bedrock of whatever it is that we have. We are connected for life. We have a 5 year old child together. Yeah, we are cool, He is my guy. Jeta is a great man, fantastic dad but life has to move on" Beautiful Mbong Amata, estranged wife of prolific film maker & movie director Jeta Amata recently opened up on the life and times of her five year marriage, which sadly packed up a while back." Mbong Amata recently told Encomium magazine.    
She further revealed that she is currently not in any relationship and not interested in getting married again for now so as to focus on her acting career and daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment