Ads1

ads2

pAGES

Monday 17 February 2014

"Ronaldo had sex with me for hours" Miss Bum Bum Brazil


These days, when stars cheat, the ladies they cheat with are the first to spill the beans.They do this to gain popularity, or get back at him for dumping them. This is the case with Superstar footballer Cristiano Ronaldo who has been accused of cheating on his girlfriend with a Brazilian model who won the title 'Miss BumBum' Brazil.

Andressa Urach said the Real Madrid striker, 28, slept with her in a hotel just 48 hours before a key Champions League semi final which his team lost 4-1 to German side Borussia Dortmund.
The 27-year-old said: 'I have always thought Cristiano is one of the most gorgeous men in the world, so I couldn't believe it when he got in touch with me.

'He said he was very excited by my pictures online and one of the first things he asked me was if I really was a Miss Butt Brazil model.'
She told The Sun it happened a day after the £80million former Manchester United forward was pictured leaving a restaurant in Madrid with his girlfriend Irina Shayk.
Speaking about their tryst, she said: 'It was incredible, his body's perfect, like a Greek god. He went on for hours and would not stop talking about my butt.'
Miss Urach claimed Ronaldo told her he had dreamt about her behind and called her his 'little horse' before asking her to come to Madrid and meet up.
Miss Urach told how the pair linked up at the city's £12,500-a-night Villa Magna hotel after she took a taxi there and waited for him in the lobby.

Culled from Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment